THE ART OF PATTERN BREAKING with JENNIE
Time & Location
About The Event
THE ART OF PATTERN BREAKING WORKSHOP with Jennie
This workshop provides us tools to help us unlock and break-free from patterns that no longer serve us and keep us from fulfilling our human potential.
All of us have patterns to our lives, habits, routines, past-times, behaviors, highs and lows, struggles and successes, friendship groups, familiar places, experiences we enjoy and like to repeat and experiences we don’t like but which we often, frustratingly, repeat. The creative processes involved in Pattern Breaking sessions allow us to examine all our patterns: the positive and negative and the stimulating and the limiting.
Pattern Breaking can benefit many areas of our lives;
- The rhythms of our lives and our use of time
- Our work / life balances
- What are the important elements of our lives and what is ‘clutter’
- The communities we create for ourselves
- How to be non- judgmental and kind to ourselves and increase our self-appreciation
- Acknowledging and celebrating our achievements, not berating ourselves for our shortcomings
- Managing and developing meaningful relationships
- Exploring and understanding our aspirations and planning how to work towards achieving them
- How to address challenges and overcome barriers
- Differentiating between real and perceived problems
- Finding techniques to become more self-sufficient
- Working out how to ask for and accept help when it is needed
- How to differentiate between “what I need and what I want”
"The Pattern Breaking programme I work with was devised by a group of academic professionals in Copenhagen, Denmark and further developed and extended by a group of tutors and therapists in the UK. I have found this to be the most successful and engaging way to reflect on our lives and plan changes. It is a fulfilling and adventurous process and together we will also devise exercises and activities for you to do at home in your own time."
For more information about Jennie and her programs
Sunday 23rd September
VND 600,000 per person
Book your space by PM or call Van Anh on 0235 3861158
Jennie graduated with a Masters Degree in Leisure & Human Potential and continued to gain additional skills and qualifications in education, counseling, coaching, mentoring & creative writing.
Combining her years of business background, she has become known as a catalyst who uses creativity to form partnerships, develop relationships and shared agendas. She is recognized as a decisive and effective senior manager, who adopts a flexible leadership style, challenges inequality, promotes diversity, supports developmental change, effectively resolves problems and has a keen ability to achieve targets.
Over the years her passion for education and for helping individuals to realize their potential has not diminished and her determination to encourage others to focus on people’s talents has only grown.
"I truly believe that by employing a wide range of creative processes we can all flourish and grow and I now hope to put the valuable skills and knowledge I have acquired to further use and inspire others to thrive." Jennie Beaumont
For more info, visit